The rantings of a Public Defender constantly fighting against society's pervasive Police Industrial Complex. Enjoy the unique perspective of one whose life's work is to fight the system through the system.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Shout Out to DalyKos

This is my favorite website. http://www.dailykos.com/

I go there whenever I have a chance. DailyKos will keep you informed about all things political, and there is a fresh, progressive spin on what is said. There are multiple writers, not just the Markos Moulitsas the site is named after. And he has a truly progressive vision: Make government work for the ordinary citizen.

I thought I would pass this on. As my little girl (20 months) says to me each morning when I leave to work: "Day!"

Dennis Wilkins
The Guest PD Blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home