I guess when you begin writing about a subject, you may begin to fancy yourself pretty good at some point, and get a little resentful that others are out there doing a better job than you. I can't say I'm totally resentful, and I try not to have any illusions of grandeur, but I just found a post that bursts any bubble I may have. This post on Craig's list is a rant from a Public Defender that is just golden. Lest any of you DA's out there like Patterico really think that we're all just true-believing bleeding hearts, here's one you can read to gain an insight into what really goes on in our heads. Make sure you read the last line, it's pretty germane to the point the person makes, and to our feelings in general.
Thursday, May 19, 2005
Keep on top of changes to this blog with Feedburner
Sites I Like
Political and Legal Blogs
- Something non-legal for a moment
- Zero Tolerance run amok
- From Crim Law Blog - Injustice in Virginia (is tha...
- Where have all the good cases gone.....?
- Sniff, sniff, Kafka would be so proud if he could ...
- California's (and maybe the whole country's?) Stra...
- Long Time, No Post
- Bush & Bob Jones
- Bush going to the Pope's funeral
- Michael Jackson Update