The rantings of a Public Defender constantly fighting against society's pervasive Police Industrial Complex. Enjoy the unique perspective of one whose life's work is to fight the system through the system.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Out of Commision for a while

My hand is in a cast, so everything is a total chore right now. I probably won't be posting for a while due to this (this post has taken 5 minutes). I hope I don't have to do a trial, how can I when I can't write?

Could this admission be an unmasking?

UPDATE: My mom is upset she found out about the break on my blog. Sorry mom.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gideon said...

Hope you recover quickly and feel better soon!

-Tejas

2/16/2005 9:31 AM

 
Blogger Blonde Justice said...

Feel better soon!

2/18/2005 5:03 PM

 
Blogger cyouincourt007 said...

Hope your back in action soon...they need ya out there...

2/18/2005 5:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home