Wednesday, October 27, 2004

PD Dude No More?

Believe it or not, PD Dude may no longer be a PD before long. It's looking increasingly likely that PD Dude may be selling out to the highest bidder. At least the bid was high (it had to be in order to get me to reconsider what I had always considered the greatest job in the world). I'm still here, and will be for another 2 months, but it looks as if PD Dude will soon be Private Defender Dude pretty soon. I was considering keeping it a secret, and just keeping on as if I was still a PD, but hey, honesty is pretty important to me, so I'm coming clean. I guess that I'll always consider myself a PD at heart, but not in pocketbook or paycheck (or client base, I guess).

I think representing wealthier clients wil be a large change, for better and for worse. One of the things I've always loved about PD work is that I'm representing the underdog, I guess most of my clients won't be underdogs any more. On the other hand.... What other hand is there? Well, I'll probably still post as PD dude, if anything because I'll be doing the same type of work in the same locations, but it will just be for a different boss.

8 comments:

Marketing man said...

You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you.
I have a business opportunity lead site. It pretty much covers business opportunity lead related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

Marketing man said...

Hi, My name is Donald you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a make money at home
site. It pretty much covers make money at home
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Why would you want to database marketing your business hare at database marketing"\? With all the good ebook here you can't good wrong.

Milf Cruise said...

adult friend finder.com

hiro said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about florida lawyer

Anonymous said...

This has got to be one of the top 10 blogs on here. I am adding it as I type. I have a site that pretty much coversmake money with pay pal related stuff. Check it out if you get a chance

Swingin80 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a work from home internet business related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is work from home internet business

cbgamblingsystem said...

Hi, this blog is great for small business related content! I'm gonna bookmark you for business related information. This blog surely rocks!!!

If you don't mind, lemme introduce you to another site related to business opportunity. It pretty much covers starting a business related stuff.

I hope you to check out this site for business plan if you get time :-)

Thanks and Get More Than You Expect With
Bunny S.
Start Your Own Business